20 March, 2008

Silent Vow

Sleep now in the November clear
A perilous journey awaits you my dear
For trouble and strife will be in great number
So drink in the moment and savor your slumber
The dilemmas of life will lay siege to your travels
The threads of you life may seem to unravel
Forever more will your existence be changed
After the Battle of All Time has been waged
But don't be afraid, child, to reach out your hand
For many will fight will you, supporting your stand
This promise made now will forever more
Be kept inside your youthful shores
I promise that life will give all that it has
If you give back all you never had
And savor each moment and never regret
Life is too full of wonder to worry and fret


Jesster Ketchupp


I write for the same reason I breathe, it's the only thing keeping me alive...

No comments: