06 March, 2008

Straight Up 'G'

You may be big
But you ain't bad
You're just ignorant
You're following the fads
You walk around with your
"gangsta limp"
Slurring your speech
Child you are not pimp
You're a disgrace
To all of civility
Bite your tongue
And learn some humility
Your future's dimmer
Than that light bulb over your head
You're gonna fall asleep "crunk"
And wake up dead
You act like you don't care
But maybe you should
You're gonna spend the rest
Of your life
In this trailer park "hood"
Your momma didn't raise you
To act like a fool
So sit down, shut up
'Cuz your still in high school
You think you're something special
You think you're all that
But don't talk to me
'Cuz it jiggles your fat
I'm sick of you treating me
With much disrespect
So from now on playa
Watch your goddamn neck

Jesster Ketchupp

I write for the same reason I breathe, it's the only thing keeping me alive...



* This piece was intended, not to insult any group in particular (if I don't know you, it's not meant for you) but rather a specific person. If any offense was taken, I'm sorry that you think the world revolves around you.


No comments: