04 March, 2008

Remember

Is there a life that I can steal
That maybe doesn't take my own?
Because it's a sad cruel world
On the face of this rock
And it's a long fall down
From grace
Singing lullabies to the open air
I scream for you only to remember
Your gone like yesterday's trash
I'm thinking I might go shake it up
Break it up, make it up to you
In the starless sky tonight I move on
With a heart that's under major repair
And a head under water
Maybe I can't breathe
But is that really such a bad thing?
I'll fake it out, take it out on you
The only way I've known to stay sane
Is to make it look like you're crazy
Oh, don't we play our parts
So very well?
Standing under a blank white sky
And still no light shines through

Jesster Ketchupp

I write for the same reason I breathe, it's the only thing keeping me alive...

No comments: