20 March, 2008

In Your Regards...

Thinking you still exist in my world
Funny
I thought you wanted nothing to do with me
That changed real quick
In the public eye
But, of course, what else should I expect
From you
It's all about image, right?
That's all it's ever been about
Never let anyone see the dirt pile
Or they might have something to throw at you
Well, obviously
If they want to throw things
You've done something wrong
Smart one
No
I'm not ashamed of you
Only everything you've ever said or done
Because you only did it
To benefit number one
Because, without a doubt,
You ARE the center of the universe
I forgot
Silly me
What a fool I am
What a fool I've always been
Trusting you to help me
Damn, what made me think
That you'd treat me any different
Than your older
That was my first mistake
And this is my last
In you regards


Jesster Ketchupp


I write for the same reason I breathe, it's the only thing keeping me alive...

No comments: